WALL INSULATION SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
PROFESSIONAL WALL INSULATION SERVICES
Wall insulation can be a vital aspect of any business or home insulation project. Focussing solely on attics and ceilings and overlooking walls in residential and commercial insulation projects can lead to lesser insulation benefits and further projects down the road. Make sure your walls are fully insulated.
Wall insulation can provide a number of benefits to your home or business. Exterior and interior walls alike can require insulation, especially in the often cold climate that Calgary offers. Utilise professional insulation services for your wall insulation renovation and new construction wall insulation projects.
The team at 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing is here to service your specific wall insulation needs. We can install, remove and replace your wall insulation in ways that suit your needs and budgets. Call or email 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing with your wall insulation questions and needs.
Professional Wall Insulation Services
Professional wall insulation services are safe and effective, while DIY wall insulation efforts are never recommended. DIY efforts can seem easier than scheduling professional services but can lead to personal injury, asbestos exposure, intensive labour and major property damage. Professional wall insulation services can ensure that the ideal types of insulation are utilised throughout your commercial and or residential walls. Contact 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing today for professional wall insulation, removal, installation, inspection, replacement and other services.
Benefits Of Wall Insulation
All forms of insulation can make your home or business more comfortable, attractive, energy efficient and cost effective. Insulation is known to reduce energy needs, leading a more “green” household and to lower energy bills. Wall insulation can also allow your home or business to maintain a far more comfortable and consistent air temperature throughout Calgary’s seasonal and or unexpected weather changes. Having fully insulated walls also creates a higher resale value for your home or business, should you decide to sell the property.
Wall That Can Be Insulated
It is a common misconception that all walls are built from the same materials. Though there are a variety of wall types and each allows for varying insulation projects. These walls are:
- Solid Walls – Slid walls are built from stone, concrete and wooden planks. These walls have no interior cavity but can be effectively insulated on their exterior.
- Concrete Block Walls – These walls are built with interior cavities that promote airflow. Insulating the cavity as well as sealing all air leakage routes from the blocks can both be accomplished.
- Frame Walls – Frame walls have a cavity that varies in size, based on the wall construction techniques that are utilised. These walls can be insulated within this cavity, as well as on the exterior of the walls.
Some aspects of walls cannot be insulated, as they provide moisture draining outlets or areas for various utility lines. It is important to make sure that your wall insulation efforts are projects by a professional to ensure only the proper portions are insulated.
Types of Wall Insulation
There are four main types of insulation that can be used for effective walls insulation projects.
- Batt and Blanket – These insulation pads can be installed the exterior of the solid walls and frame walls.
- Blown-In Insulation – Small holes can be drilled into solid and concrete block walls, where a hose is then run into to pump loose-fill blown in insulation up to the desired density.
- Spray Foam Insulation – Spray foam insulation can provide air tight seal. This makes this insulation ideal for sealing leakage points in concrete block walls.
- Foam Board Insulation – Foam boards can be applied like tiles to the base of frame walls to stop unwanted airflow from the base of the walls.
Wall Insulation Consultation
The team at 4 Weather understands that your wall insulation needs are a unique as your home or business. That is why we offer free wall insulation consultations for our valued customers. Contact 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing today and we will come to your property in order to inspect your current situation to develop a custom plan and quote for your wall insulation removal, renovation, new-build, installation or other project aspirations.