ATTIC INSULATION REMOVAL
ATTIC INSULATION REMOVAL CONTRACTOR
PROFESSIONAL ATTIC INSULATION REMOVAL SERVICES
Have you noticed your home becoming increasingly drafty, or energy bills rising? Have you noticed odors coming from your attic? Then you may require attic insulation removal services.
Attic insulation that has become damaged or wet can lead to less desirable home temperatures and less efficient energy use. Wet attic insulation can begin to exhibit mold growth, which could be the cause of the unwanted odours, as well as a decline in your home’s air quality. Rather than risking your personal exposure to harmful mold, or burdening yourself with the inspection and removal of the compromised attic insulation, contact a trusted professional.
4 Weather Insulation & Roofing has years of professional attic insulation inspection and removal experience. We work fast and safely to ensure your attic is returned to effective condition quickly. From meeting your attic insulation removal needs to replacing the old insulation, you can count on the experts at 4 Weather to get the job done right!
When To Remove Your Attic Insulation
One of the most common questions we are asked in regards to attic insulation is when to remove attic insulation and replace it. Attic insulation can create great home comfort benefits and financial savings. Though when your attic insulation becomes compromised, it is best to have the insulation removed and replaced. These are some key signs that you need attic insulation removal services:
- Varying Home Temperatures – If you are feeling the need to constantly reset your thermostat to higher and or lower temperatures, due to frequently changing temperatures in your home, your attic insulation may be compromised.
- Increasing Energy Bills – The consistent thermostat changes, will lead to increased energy uses, resulting in higher energy bills. If you have noticed consistent increases in your homes energy bills, damaged attic insulation may be the cause.
- Animal Infestation – If you see or notice any signs of animal infestation in your attic, it is time to remove and replace your attic insulation.
- Drafty Home Interior – Compromised attic insulation can lead to cold air drafts in your home.
- Wet Insulation – If you have recently been in your attic and have noticed moisture build-up or wet insulation, contact 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing before mold begins to develop.
- Property Damage – if your home has recently been affected by a fire or flood, your attic could face serious moisture or smoke damages and require insulation removal services.
- Asbestos Insulation – If your home was built prior to 1990, the insulation in your attic and other areas could contain asbestos. Asbestos is a toxic materials nad needs to be removed from the home.
Attic Insulation Removal Process
There are a number of attic insulation types. Each type will require slightly different removal processes and machines. A general outline of an insulation removal process is:
- Attic Inspection – The contractor will inspect your attic to discover the type of insulation present as well as for any harmful mold, asbestos, damages or animal infestations.
- Removal Plan – Based on the type of insulation and other inspection findings, a removal plan will be made.
- Project Quote – Based on the projected work hours and removal plan requirements, 4 Weather insulation & Roofing will provide you with a custom quote.
- Removal Procedures – Batt and spray foam insulation will require manual removals. Loose-fill insulation can be removed using a large vacuum machine. Asbestos and mold removal will require the services of a restoration professional.
- Insulation Replacement – After your insulation has been removed and your attic has undergone any repairs required; 4 Weather can provide you with professional services to replace your attic insulation.
Attic Insulation Removal With 4 Weather
At 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing, we can inspect your attic, remove the old insulation and install new insulation, more efficient insulation. We have a range of experience with different attic insulation removal and other insulation projects. We can provide custom quotes and a free consultation to meet your specific attic insulation removal needs. Removing attic insulation can be dangerous, especially if the old insulation was installed prior to 1990 and contains vermiculite asbestos. to ensure the safe and efficient insulation removal Call or email 4 Weather Insulation & Roofing today with your Calgary attic insulation removal needs. We ensure that the old insulation is removed properly and it is disposed of in a clean and-ecofriendly manner.